Primo 2 Group Pod Espresso Machine
la Pavoni was one of the first producers of commercial coffee equipment in the World. Their first home model, the Europiccola, was developed in 1968 and introduced at the San Francisco Houseware Show in 1971 where it won best new product. In 1975 a larger model called Professional was introduced. These were the first lever home models producing single shots marketed in Europe and the U. S.
Primo - LP-300
POD Espresso/Cappuccino with hot water tap. Primo features the convenience of “Coffee Pods” instead of ground coffee. No messy clean-up or grinder required.
Makes 2 single shots simultaneously via the volumetric key pads. Fully programmable dosing with auto-stop feature. Easy loading top water chamber with de-calcification filters. Mounted pressure gauge monitors boiler pressure. Separate controls for steam and water.
5-liter water reservoir with double softener
- 3 liter stainless boiler
- Double brass heat exchangers
- 15-bar vibrating pump
- Metal frame with ABS cover
- Steam pipe with swivel and hot water pipe
- Safety thermostats for brew and steam unit
- Large drip tray of easy removal and cleaning
- 2 & 3 way solenoid valves for each coffee group.
- Boiler water level control, with stainless probe
- Boiler pressure switch with pressure gauge
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz - 2.200W
- L 20" x D 13" x H 17"
- ETL certified
Made in Italy